Triathletes • Cyclists • Runners • Swimmers
If You Share Your Passion, You Will Inspire Others
Train With Certified Coaches – All Level Athletes Welcome!
Group training helps push your fitness, skills and motivation.
It’s a great way to get connected with like-minded people!
Monday, Wednesday, Friday Sessions
(plus Saturday Open Rides)
Start Training – Select Your Cadence Training Card!
The Cadence Training Card allows you to apply your training hours based on your schedule. No contract, no monthly membership.
If you only have an hour to ride on the Wednesday 90min interval session, only an hour will be deducted from the card.
We allow increments of 30min. How do we track – we keep a simple google docs where you can see your training card.
10 Training Sessions Cadence Card $120
*10 Session Card is 20% savings from drop-in*
• 90min rides, 60min swim, 60min runs, 60min strength
• Wednesday brick runs are your bonus & not counted against card!
• Expires 1yr after purchase
• Saturday rides are open so you don't need to use a session for the Sat ride
1. How We Work
- Certified Coaches create and run specific workouts that target key training principles.
- We offer a very easy way to get involved with individual swim, bike, run disciplines and triathlon training overall through a Cadence Training Card.
- This provides you the flexibility for your training and lifestyle.
- The Cadence Card also offers the flexibility with weather – sometimes we will have to cancel a session due to rain, lightening, etc. This way you don’t loose out on your training Card
2. Where We Train & Who We Train With
- We train locally from N. Carlsbad to La Jolla, along the Coast and Inland. Workout locations vary so please check the schedule.
- Both men and women are included as long as you are over 18yrs
- We work with athletes of all levels and all of the group training is designed to meet each athlete’s personal level.
3. How To Sign Up
- Please register once (per year) as an athlete, along with signing the waiver. ATHLETE INFO & WAIVER This is really important in case we need to reach one of your emergency contacts during a session
- Choose your preference for group participation below
- Join us at the workout location – just check the schedule
Cadence Training Session Descriptions